University Heights | 23m | 6s | Westrich Pacific | EFG Architects

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
88375193-0BA9-41F2-B9DA-C273EE4FF10E.jpeg
A5B85401-9823-416D-92C7-3B28C5F63100.jpeg

I appreciate that there's some variation in textures with the cladding. It's not great, but it's not horrible either. 6/10
Apologies for not being clear. I meant reviews of actual day to day living experience such as quietness, cleanliness, safety, facilities, responsiveness of management, etc. as opposed to just the building itself.

What excites me most is the proximity to U of A. Need MUCH more of this in these surrounding areas. Availability of nearby new(er) rentals that are quite cheap compared to most major Canadian cities can surprisingly be a big attraction point for the uni, especially in the wake of rapidly rising higher education costs.

Has anybody heard of any reviews from those actually living in the building so far?
I think the earliest move-in is sometime in July, maybe August, not sure.
Apologies for not being clear. I meant reviews of actual day to day living experience such as quietness, cleanliness, safety, facilities, responsiveness of management, etc. as opposed to just the building itself.
Pretty sure that the following posts were general discussion and not a reply to your question 🙂
I'm guessing, but I'd bet no move-in's yet.
You might be among the first!
I hope you really like it. Looks like a great project with good amenities and a killer location!

Welcome to the forum by the way, and I hope that once you settle in you post back on the quality/livability of your experience.
Really hope it's all good.

Calgary, Van, Vic, MTL, Tor, Ottawa all WELL ahead of us... but it is encouraging to see how much more Edmonton is now doing. That said, we need to double todays number to get to where we need/want to be.
Hopefully the zoning bylaw renewal helps with that; that's one area where Edmonton is truly ahead in all of Canada, if not North America!

That thing is awful and looks cheap. White cultured "stone" and 50,000 dryer vents? 2/10

I think the earliest move-in is sometime in July, maybe August, not sure.

Pretty sure that the following posts were general discussion and not a reply to your question 🙂
I'm guessing, but I'd bet no move-in's yet.
You might be among the first!
I hope you really like it. Looks like a great project with good amenities and a killer location!

Welcome to the forum by the way, and I hope that once you settle in you post back on the quality/livability of your experience.
Really hope it's all good.
Thank you so much! I will let everyone know how the actual living experience is once I move in. I will be studying at the UofA law school this September and cheaper housing / COL was a huge factor in deciding to come to the UofA.

Back