• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
July 23 smartphone snap from TELUS House

Gong Cha Tea going into Ultima:

Reference ID: Job No 226950553-001
Description: To install (2) Fascia On-premises Signs (Gong Cha Ultima).
Condo Common Area (Plan 1622175)
Applicant: GONG CHA ULTIMA LTD
Create Date: 7/27/2016 9:03:33 AM
Neighbourhood: DOWNTOWN

Interesting, looks like Full House Lottery is starting to pick up on the trend of urbanization, too.

Full House Lottery adds downtown condo to the mix
This could be the ultimate prize if a downtown condo is in your plans.

Changing things up just a bit, Full House Lottery’s 2017 edition has added a two-bedroom, two-bathroom Ultima Condominiums unit into the mix of residential offerings up for grabs.

“This is Alberta’s largest lottery and we wanted to make sure it remains as the most exciting lottery,” said Nicole Merrifield, director of communications and special projects for the University Hospital Foundation, noting that a new, revitalized downtown core offered an opportunity for lottery officials to add in other elements to this annual fundraiser for the University and Royal Alexandra Hospital foundations.

“This year we wanted to be innovative,” said Sharlene Rutherford, vice president of the Royal Alexandra Hospital Foundation. “We have this luxurious early bird. If you win, you win a high-end downtown lifestyle.”

That lifestyle will be courtesy of an early bird prize package valued at $656,873 — the richest Full House early bird prize ever — and includes a 2017 Maserati GranTurismo MC and the Ultima condo.

http://edmontonjournal.com/life/homes/full-house-lottery-adds-downtown-condo-to-the-mix

Last edited:

Back