What do you think of this project?

• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it

• I dislike it a lot

• Total voters
@Daveography Yeah, it's not much for space, but for what I need (a place to sleep/watch hockey when I'm not at the game) it'll do the job. The finishings ended up looking better in person than I thought.

Yeah they're doing quite well. I really enjoyed C2E, but due to some posters there sadly not enough for me to put in money in to it. But its great that Hilman is over on this board too.

Again, congrats on the condo unit @glendroid -- I like it! You are going to have an enviable view of all that goes on in the ICE district before (in the case of tower B), during and after construction when this area arguably will be the centre of the City. You will be a short walk to so many restaurants and entertainment venues. It seems the finishes in your unit are very high quality -- you must be excited!

@Daveography
Yeah they're doing quite well. I really enjoyed C2E, but due to some posters there sadly not enough for me to put in money in to it. But its great that Hilman is over on this board too.

1st Congrats on the condo!! Always exciting to get a new place, if I wasn't dead set on a garage and a yard I would definitely be downtown, miss living down there some days but at least Windermere treats me well.

I feel ya on C2E, that place was really good, however there seemed to be so much negativity and just general grumps on those forums.

With the way the gofundme is going I wouldn't be shocked to see it back sometime soon. But in its place I do love this forum since I found it!! (Finally going to take some pictures tonight I think, weather depending I haven't looked outside in a while)

June 23

Back