The Vermillion | ?m | 6s | Red Leaf | Brian Allsopp

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Either a BCM or Tessco are my guesses.
Yeah BCM makes sense given they've used the steel/precast construction on previous projects. Probably did this project under that Redleaf Group moniker.

I have to admit I like this one, and its new handle "Midtown Estates", that's better than Vermillion I suppose.
Now complete and renting fairly well by the looks of it.
DSCN9162~2.JPGDSCN9163~2.JPGDSCN9165~2.JPG

Why 2 bed plus den? Why not market as 3 bed and let people decide? Is the den not a legal bedroom somehow? I’m hoping Oliver crossing is a decent like this one. This one also looked like shit while under construction

Well thought-out layouts reasonably priced.
Having an empty counter (ie no sink or stove) seperate the kitchen from the living area so it can be used as a dining table is such a no brainer, but you barely ever see it.

Other layouts with the sink on the dining counter are so silly. You're just forcing everyone to wash their dishes before they eat.

Why 2 bed plus den? Why not market as 3 bed and let people decide? Is the den not a legal bedroom somehow? I’m hoping Oliver crossing is a decent like this one. This one also looked like shit while under construction
It could be that the closet is too small to officially call it a bedroom.

I just realized the loft is open to below. Not sure how I read it as 2 bed plus den since it clearly says 2 bed plus loft. Missed that before…oops. So I guess they main level office space is being counted as a bedroom. brain fart/posting after drinking wine lol

Back