The Mercury Block | 21.7m | 6s

IMG_2598.jpeg

This place will be busy simply for the purpose of Instagram and Snapchat stories. I hope Autograph continues this, and I hope they make a lot of money from it.

I'm Beljan level impressed by them right now, and they're the only developer that has made a place feel so nice until this.

Overheard the Coffee Bureau guy say that he was hoping for a March opening, but he didn't sound particularly optimistic on his construction schedule. He did sound excited about how the space will be decorated, though, so I'm looking forward to seeing the final product.

9 CRU's seems a little too ambitious at the moment. The area is definitely in high demand for residential but I think its going to be a while before the commercial demand catches up. Hopefully I'm wrong but there are a lot of store fronts for lease in the area. And hopefully a slow commercial leasing doesn't delay the second mercury block.
Lease up won't be delaying the project. Demolition of the buildings should be imminent as remediation has been completed.

Decorative or will there be a topper such as glass or wood for protection?

I really dislike the use of those if they do not 'compete' them.

Back