The Louvre at Century Park | ?m | 6s | ProCura Real Estate | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
I honestly really like how this building is turning out! I wouldn't mind a whole district of buildings like this yknow (although I know that's not happening here).

Last edited:
I honestly really like how this building is turning out! I wouldn't mind a hole district of buildings like this yknow (although I know that's not happening here).
Agreed, these would be great gap fillers. I wouldn't be mad if Ice District Phase 2 turned out to be a bunch of 5-6 storey monoliths to take up all that empty space. By filling downtown adjacent holes with flat density like this, we could push high-density development to the empty lots in the actual downtown core, midtown and Oliver.

Ingenious storage device for sheetrock. By the way, anyone else think those rocks in the last photo look like sheep, or is just me?? Maybe I need sleep, not sheep...
So... sheeprock? I'll show myself out ;)

Agreed, these would be great gap fillers. I wouldn't be mad if Ice District Phase 2 turned out to be a bunch of 5-6 storey monoliths to take up all that empty space. By filling downtown adjacent holes with flat density like this, we could push high-density development to the empty lots in the actual downtown core, midtown and Oliver.
I know their plan calls for the buildings to get taller as they get closer to the core, so hopefully we can aee buildings like this at the outer edge of the project.

As for this building, I absolutely love those large windows for the CRUs! Those stores will have tons of natural light. Around the corner, the other side of the building facing the camera has doors and small windows at street level. Are these ground level residential units?

So... sheeprock? I'll show myself out ;)
tenor.gif

You win the Internet today!

Ingenious storage device for sheetrock. By the way, anyone else think those rocks in the last photo look like sheep, or is just me?? Maybe I need sleep, not sheep...

How did that stack end up like that? My safety radar (other industry) is going off like crazy (how is it not cordoned off? should this be investigated? just curious as to what were they trying to do). Going through the pictures there are probably 10 safety items in each picture that would qualify as observations in manufacturing, oil and gas, etc.

Saw that as well. they had stripped off the asphalt already. No indication on what is going in.
Looks as though the Spa Lady is gonna get demo’d and the lot on its south side is part of the same action……that’s my guess

Back