The Edward | 40m | 13s | ANU Developments | Gardner Architecture

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
It looks fine is true, but it could have been much better on a simple color coordination at no extra expenses or effort by just paying attention. Would you prefer fine or good is the question?
I would like beautiful palaces like Versailles everywhere, but I'm not the one doing the project or paying for it. So good is fine for me.

I would like beautiful palaces like Versailles everywhere, but I'm not the one doing the project or paying for it. So good is fine for me.
Re read my post as did not mentioned any sort of a palace. A, "simple colour coordination at 'no extra expenses' or 'effort: by jus 'paying attention' ", was what I had typed.

You use the analogy of the palace of 'Versailles', so what would you think that implies? a simple attention to detail is not asking for the 'Versailles'. I like form built have have echoed that throughout. The only area I wish for good quality is CBD/heart of the core zone. This is optically respectable and welcomed in the central core. Not everyone can afford high end lifestyle and I get that.

IMG_7528.jpeg
IMG_7529.jpeg
IMG_7530.jpeg

I just did a walkthrough of this one because I'm relocating back to Edmonton, and I'm figuring out where I'm going to live!

The amenities are pretty typical of a new build, bike lock up, dogwash area, gym, 2 common areas. They have EV chargers in the visitor parking. The units are pretty nice for the price, especially with the views you're getting of the city from the higher floors. A south facing 13th floor (top) 2br comes in under $2,000.

Overall the finish and polish is just below Sync111 (which really impressed me with the precast concrete construction, such a solid mid-rise building), but the pricing here is good for what you're getting.

I think this is a good addition to the area's rental market, and I see it leasing up quickly due to the competitive pricing.

Under $2k for a 2br in a new build for that area sounds like a steal IMO. Most of these newer build 2br (I guess depending on sqft) all ring in at like $2200+ I’ve found

Back