Stantec Tower | 250.84m | 66s | ICE District Prop.

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
If you win, @Das Ponto, then you get a nod of appreciation; if I win, then I get a steak dinner;)
Do you get the steak and potatoes dinner where the steak is burnt to a crisp or do you get a dinner at Hardware Grill? I'm sure we could scrape together the former.

Will be nice to see this surpass the rest of the podium. I imagine they will not start enclosing anything until next summer. Doesn't make sense to start this winter, does it?

Nov. 15 - From Edmonton Tower 2nd and 4th floors

Hard to tell for sure, but looks like a semi trailer spacing between the two buildings. More than I thought from looking at the webcams.

@westcoastjos, the ground floor podium for the hotel has not been built yet -- when in place, the hotel footprint will be much larger than is currently evident and the two building will be closer in proximity with a pedway link above street level.

@westcoastjos, the ground floor podium for the hotel has not been built yet -- when in place, the hotel footprint will be much larger than is currently evident and the two building will be closer in proximity with a pedway link above street level.
@archited Oops. I just realized my context for that comment was made in the JW Marriot thread. Regardless, from the detailed podium shot I posted in the other thread, the box/staircase thing that is protruding out of the ground appears to be the southern most edge of the hotel podium given the Marriot model that is at the ICE District office. Going by Dave's picture, the semi trailer looks to be about the length between that edge (of that building) and the Stantec Tower. Hopefully, that makes more sense!

November 19, 2016.

Stantec Part 1.JPG
Stantec Part 2.JPG
Stantec Part 3.JPG

Attachments

• Stantec Part 1.JPG
    Stantec Part 1.JPG
    236.1 KB · Views: 479
  • Stantec Part 2.JPG
    Stantec Part 2.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 483
  • Stantec Part 3.JPG