• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thanks for the recommendation guys! I love this community đź’š
View attachment 489067
Send my best to Tony (the owner)!

@Avenuer I've spoken to the owner a few times about this, but the issue is the current ask by the landlord. On the flip side, they opened a new, large location in Sherwood Park, that is ran by Rob (Tony's brother) and quality is exactly the same

Send my best to Tony (the owner)!

@Avenuer I've spoken to the owner a few times about this, but the issue is the current ask by the landlord. On the flip side, they opened a new, large location in Sherwood Park, that is ran by Rob (Tony's brother) and quality is exactly the same
Sure thing! What should I say your name is?

Stage 2 seems to be progressing very well! The bigger pit that they dug, I believe that\'s the ramp to the underground parking.

IMG_1496.JPEG

IMG_1497.JPEG

IMG_1498.JPEG

IMG_1499.JPEG

Yup, that corner.

I worked on the original plan for the area that included architectural guidelines, space allotment and concept.

My buddy lives in phase 1 and works at Felice. Says he’s talked to the developers a few times and they aren’t doing commercial in this phase sadly.
Sounds about right. I recall them scaling it back, but was curious if things had reverted.

I completely get that decision as expensive retail units on a non-high traffic street are a recipe for well aged “for lease” signs but I can’t help but wonder if it’ll be the wrong decision in the long term. Few redevelopment areas have had as much good going for them as the Edgewater/Stadium Yards neighbourhood area.

Back