South Edmonton Hospital & Health Campus | ?m | ?s | Province of Alberta

Awwww Kewl! Not only did Danni give YEG a big middle finger to any new hospital contruction, now AHS announces another new facility for YYC. ANother new cancer therapy facility ON TOP of their brand new $2B one!

Awwww Kewl! Not only did Danni give YEG a big middle finger to any new hospital contruction, now AHS announces another new facility for YYC. ANother new cancer therapy facility ON TOP of their brand new $2B one!

In fairness, Edmonton already does have a Cyclotron facility at South Campus, which if I'm not mistaken was supposed to meet the medical isotope needs for all of Alberta at one point. At least that's that AHS was touting a while ago.
Having a facility in Calgary is probably a plus, given the half-life of some of these isotopes.

There has been talk for years about Calgary needing a cyclotron. especially when the shortage of Isotopes happened. Don't forget we are getting the centralized Drug facility here first. As much as I dislike Danie she can't take credit for it either. She will make YEG pay for going full NDP. So expect a new hospital in 10 years.

As is the next round of schools still goes to Calgary. Calgary gets 4 this next package.

There has been talk for years about Calgary needing a cyclotron. especially when the shortage of Isotopes happened. Don't forget we are getting the centralized Drug facility here first. As much as I dislike Danie she can't take credit for it either. She will make YEG pay for going full NDP. So expect a new hospital in 10 years.

As is the next round of schools still goes to Calgary. Calgary gets 4 this next package.
Any idea if the new Edmonton schools that were announced have been tendered for construction?

This is a great eye-opener for a lot of folk out there who may be enamored when they hear the phrase," $13M to be spent on the new Stollery in addition to the $1M already spent." This phrase means nothing as it's only BS being blow up our arses by this useless government. By an article like this really lays it out for the laymen/women out there who think the UCP are doing us a "favor," by all this money being spent. This could add pressure to 'ol Danni and her useless bag of twitwads with her.

This kind of pressure would be very reminiscent of the Redford gov't back in the day when caved under Iveson's pressure and her and her cabinet took the LRT to Churchill station and announced BILLIONS in LRT funding to the Valley line and Capital extensions. I wonder if 'Ol Danni and co. were under enough pressure, she would sing a different tune?

Back