News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 8.1K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.7K     0 

Edmonton Skyline

@Swore , so true! We cold use another tall proposal or 2 to break ground soon!
Ed might be on a pause for a couple 2 , 3 years economy wise, but we'll get our height up! Infill looking good.
How's B.C. been treating you by the way & will you be here to take some pics this summer, inquiring minds need to know :)

Yeah, that's okay though. It's good to have a respected height that Stantec holds, I am not complaining about it. With time i'm sure there will be taller additions making it look less daunting for lack of a better word. It will be interesting to see the skyline when/if Aldritt is built, there should be some other towers built around the same time frame filling the skyline nicely :).

BC is awesome! Not near as frigid and cold during winter and I enjoy the outdoors so I embrace the warmer weather and all that my area has to provide in regards to hiking, biking, canoeing, kayaking and fishing. I'd recommend it to anyone!

I likely won't be back in Edmonton until May, my sister is having a baby then so i have to be there to meet my first niece :).
I plan to bring my camera this time and not just my phone so I should snag some pictures worthy of posting haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back