Sedona Apartments | ?m | 9s | ProCura Real Estate | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Project is back and coming before Council in about June. Minor tweaks to the design based on EDC comments. Intention is to start construction right away.
This is great to hear. First, the existing site really is a blight and second I really liked what Procura proposed. It will be great for the area.

I realize they have other things on the go, but it would be great to get this one going too.

Coming back.
Screen Shot 2022-05-07 at 12.42.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-07 at 12.43.00 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-07 at 12.43.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-07 at 12.43.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-07 at 12.43.19 PM.png

Project is back and coming before Council in about June. Minor tweaks to the design based on EDC comments. Intention is to start construction right away.
Always sucks this spot turned into Dwayne’s House which basically inked its death. Back when it was a hostel(?) maybe 10-12 years ago, it had a really sweet restaurant/bar area if I recall correctly.

Anyway lets get a hoe on site and tear this mf down.

The Jekyll and Hyde was fun for a little while. I saw a bunch of good local bands there and it was a neat layout, but it was a bit of a mess as well.

The Jekyll and Hyde was fun for a little while. I saw a bunch of good local bands there and it was a neat layout, but it was a bit of a mess as well.
That was it! My brother’s band actually played a show there one time even.

There used to be a set of stairs, but it was a dangerous area for residents and so it was removed.

I used those stairs quite often until Dwayne's Home opened. I was hoping for a replacement with this project.

Back