ONE12 | 46m | 14s

Feel like ITC hasn’t done a lot here lately too

Also CX Grandin, which I entirely forgot they were GC on

CDECDE5A-DE05-419A-A56D-D5E3F5153B0B.jpeg

What I like about this and MacLab's projects is how close they are paired together and how this stretch will be essentially built-out in about 2.5 yrs. It will feel much more urban, walkable and won't be a continuous construction site for 4-5 years like we have seen on various blocks Downtown or on Whyte.

What I like about this and MacLab's projects is how close they are paired together and how this stretch will be essentially built-out in about 2.5 yrs. It will feel much more urban, walkable and won't be a continuous construction site for 4-5 years like we have seen on various blocks Downtown or on Whyte.
I've been thinking for a while that it might be good for the city to be more focused with its growth areas. Instead of hyping up 5 different TODs at the same time, it might be good to focus efforts on one at a time.

By the time station pointe is all built out I feel like all the pretty paving stones are going to need replacing.

112st/83Ave project now called 'ONE 12'

Highpoint Developments Inc.
163 followers
1w • 1 week ago
Following
Check out our new name and logo for our project in Edmonton! This building is going to be incredible… more than 200 units over 13 floors right across from the University of Alberta. Stay tuned for more information.

ONE 12

Back