Oliver Crossing | 21m | 7s

As seen from Macewan.
C9A4BF69-ED5A-472A-A932-8F2F3B6B6E25.jpeg
7F098CC2-5BA5-4E07-8E30-1C8DB01282FD.jpeg

Never even noticed the juliette balconies. Wtf

Its so strange. Everything about them is the same as the balconies below, but without the balcony...like why do they have full doors, they don't look like sliding/screen doors or anything like that? I'm sure there was some reason or design intention for how it was built the way it was, but Mattyeg is right, it literally looks like they just ran out of money to extend the balconies all the way to the top lol. Especially when it appears they only did this in two places.

Three things:

1. The two Juliette balconies do look odd. They likely weren't done to save money because the cost of those balconies in the grand scheme of things is nothing.
2. It doesn't seem to be turning out as bad when the original precast panels started going up.
3. Blocks the godd@mn Venetian which I've hated since its inception.

Three things:

1. The two Juliette balconies do look odd. They likely weren't done to save money because the cost of those balconies in the grand scheme of things is nothing.
2. It doesn't seem to be turning out as bad when the original precast panels started going up.
3. Blocks the godd@mn Venetian which I've hated since its inception.
I just relooked at the initial renderings and they have been there the whole time. Curious to know what the exact idea is with them?

391504991-4-16-2021-11-07-23-am-png.313091

I just relooked at the initial renderings and they have been there the whole time. Curious to know what the exact idea is with them?

391504991-4-16-2021-11-07-23-am-png.313091

I just think at that height if you fall off the balcony you could really hurt yourself, so in the name of safety best to not have balconies on top floor. 🤔

Back