News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.4K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.8K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Edmonton Oilers

I thought out O-zone was not horrific though, it was the D-zone and transitional space.

I'm looking forward to seeing McLeod, Foegele and Holloway play as a line combo again. I think they had one game together (and not even the full game before Foegele got injured and now McLeod, too). They seemed to have good chemistry, their speed was a force and they produced.

Pointless game for Edmonton.

Why didn't we start Campbell to build confidence?

I'm more and more perplexed by this Oilers team.

Per Elliotte Freidman the NHL's Heritage Classic is coming back to Edmonton for it's 20th anniversary and it's going to be a Battle of Alberta! The Oilers will take on the Flames at Commonwealth stadium, the same place they took on the Montreal Canadiens for the first ever heritage classic. It will be hosted in October 2023.

A pretty weak effort in their back 2 back against the Wild.

6 shots in the third (2 in the last min) and very little of anything 'inside'.

#13 needs to get off of the ice.

Per Elliotte Freidman the NHL's Heritage Classic is coming back to Edmonton for it's 20th anniversary and it's going to be a Battle of Alberta! The Oilers will take on the Flames at Commonwealth stadium, the same place they took on the Montreal Canadiens for the first ever heritage classic. It will be hosted in October 2023.
Love that. Also love that it's not in November this time so hopefully the temp won't be -30 like last time, lol

Back