News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.7K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.8K     0 

Edmonton Oilers

Think I would rather see Kane over Perry. Even Ryan over Perry.
Kane is likely in. He almost never skates during practice in the playoffs, as he's still nursing that core injury, so he spends most of the days in recovery.
Same reason why you'll often see Leon miss practice in the playoffs.

Looks like Perry will be sitting out with Ceci, but guess you never know until game time.

Screenshot_20240610-170429_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'll hang on to this McDavid statement from after the game. Sums up the season and playoffs so far. And hopefully this team's resiliency one more time.

It’s exciting,” said the uncomplaining McDavid. “It’s another opportunity to come together and dig our way out. It’s supposed to be hard. It’s supposed to be difficult. And I’m excited to see what our group is made of. I’m excited to see our group come together. I’m excited to see us fight through adversity. I’m looking forward to people doubting us again. We’re good with our backs against the wall.”

Last edited:
I'll hang on to this McDavid statement from after the game. Sums up the season and playoffs so far. And hopefully this team's resiliency one more time.

It’s exciting,” said the uncomplaining McDavid. “It’s another opportunity to come together and dig our way out. It’s supposed to be hard. It’s supposed to be difficult. And I’m excited to see what our group is made of. I’m excited to see our group come together. I’m excited to see us fight through adversity. I’m looking forward to people doubting us again. We’re good with our backs against the wall.”
Capital my captain!! The Edmonton fans have the Oilers backs!! Roger’s will be rocking,!!

I'd be a lot more worried if this group hadn't dug themselves out of holes all season. LFG! BEAT THE ODDS!!

Back