ICE District Block IJ | ?m | ?s | ICE District Prop. | Next Architecture

? I was merely stating that I noticed all the Oilers shirts worn than the advertisements mentioned on the screen. How is that about me?
My bad just a general impression
Times Square and Piccadilly Circus are dynamic gathering places with electronic billboards that add to the vibrancy and atmosphere but here some people find them offensive. Is this just our community or is it a gen x thing? Some people recognize this as a maturity of our city that is worthy of advertising dollars. Remember when the Oilers could not get anyone to sponsor the arena or when they couldn’t get a sponsor for Indy car? That wasn’t so long ago.

Times Square and Piccadilly Circus are dynamic gathering places with electronic billboards that add to the vibrancy and atmosphere but here some people find them offensive. Is this just our community or is it a gen x thing? Some people recognize this as a maturity of our city that is worthy of advertising dollars. Remember when the Oilers could not get anyone to sponsor the arena or when they couldn’t get a sponsor for Indy car? That wasn’t so long ago.
Being a gen x person who posted eariler saying I had no problem with ads, I would say no.

I am not sure what generation you are from, but would like to ask is a big thing for people of your age to make inaccurate generalizations about various generations?

Reactions: God
Dumb question - where do people go to the bathroom in the plaza? Do they go into JW, Icehouse, Banquet, etc or are there portables set up?

^^ Not a dumb question,
and yes to all of the above, but mainly the 40ish portapotties set up for the events
Doesn't stop people from going elsewhere...

Came to our vehicle on Wednesday night after the game in ET parkade to find three guys peeing next to their truck. Guess they couldn't be bothered to find a washroom at Rogers Place, a portable, a public washroom in ET, etc etc.

All good. For the record, I'm not against the advertisements, but, for me, I find it irrelevant as I don't pay attention to it. Perhaps those that suffer "ADD" might?

Drove by this morning and it looked like they were excavating on the parcel of land that is just north of where the fan zone is? They had all sorts of machinery and dump trucks hauling dirt out. Any idea what was happening here?

Drove by this morning and it looked like they were excavating on the parcel of land that is just north of where the fan zone is? They had all sorts of machinery and dump trucks hauling dirt out. Any idea what was happening here?
Probably paving the rest of the place. The Sustainival festival is happening there this summer, so might as well finish paving the rest of the area

Back