ICE District Block IJ | ?m | ?s | ICE District Prop. | Next Architecture

I imagine that it may. It seems that they want the Ice Village area to go ahead before this goes ahead.
Yup I think so, they will sit on this corner lot for a few years while they go ahead with developing Ice District 2.0 / Urban Village or whatever north of Rogers Place.

Yup I think so, they will sit on this corner lot for a few years while they go ahead with developing Ice District 2.0 / Urban Village or whatever north of Rogers Place.
If they can have music festivals and winter mazes on this piece of land for the next few years, that's extra $$$ in their pockets too. So, why not?

FxjhRLnWIAYImzV

When I was a kid, I’ve always dreamed that Edmonton would develop a big EDM culture with re-occurring major festivals and live up to its name. Maybe this is the start 👀

Reference ID:Job No 473571707-002
Description:To operate a Special Event (Sustainival Alberta; operating from June 8 to 11, 2023)
Plan 1425251 Blk 9E Lot 7
Applicant:EDMONTON OILERS HOCKEY CORP (EDMONTON OILERS)
Create Date:2023-05-29T11:05:04Z
Neighbourhood:DOWNTOWN

@jason403 ive noticed you at the very least are disappointed with how this site is being used based off of you reactions to the posts ( 😡, 🙁 ) care to elaborate? Curious since the EDM fest and Carnival are very different from each other. Yet, you seem to dislike either.

Back