Hat @ Old Strathcona | 66.14m | 20s | Cidex Group

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
this + a built out Southpark (with filled CRUs) would have an amazing impact on the area. Throw in the Mezzo for the cherry on top and call it a day.
Don't forget a newly developed Army & Navy (still bummed out about that, the renders were great but now doesn't look like anything is imminent with that one).

Only until November
Is this just a false start
I am glad to see the City instituting time frames. I am sure that the Hatteries can get a 6-month extension simply by asking if they are unable to start excavation within that approved time frame. But it is set in place to move the building process along -- if the excavation phase doesn't start in a timely manner, they can then remove the hoarding permit at its expiration date.

There is a difference between hoarding and fencing -- hoarding suggests a barrier that is also protective of pedestrians' overhead realm and protective as well from the street traffic. Here there may be a combination of fences and hoarding.

There is a difference between hoarding and fencing -- hoarding suggests a barrier that is also protective of pedestrians' overhead realm and protective as well from the street traffic. Here there may be a combination of fences and hoarding.
At this point just a fence. Yes, the BP suggests a possible combination so perhaps that may change later.

No photos either but can also confirm it looks like all/most of the parking lot is now torn out.

Back