Hat @ 122 | 35.96m | 12s | Cidex Group | NORR

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
7699DD8F-692E-4A26-9D49-D6A0A869DF22.jpeg

Slowly getting there 😬

I talked to the owner of the brown house in the picture right next door 3 weeks ago and she said this building was delayed getting out of the ground due to a high water table? Who knew? Her daughter was selling popsicles….

Selling popsicles next to a busy construction site on a hot humid day? That kid is going to be the next Katz with that entrepreneurial mind.

Here's hoping that this project will encourage additional infill projects of this scale in and around Downtown/Oliver/North Edge. I'd go out on a limb here and say that the Hat 122 is almost ideal in terms of orientation, size, location, design and overall aesthetic.

Leo Beimel
• 1st
Vice President, Operations Manager at New-Firmus Inc.
36m • 36 minutes ago
We received some beautiful overhead shots yesterday of our Edmonton project with Cidex, Hat@Oliver. The parkade entrance ramp rebar is now completed and ramp to be poured today completing the below grade portion. Level 2 Transfer slab deck is 75 % complete and the push will be on to finish once the ramp is poured.

97CF2AC5-0E1C-410A-B5AB-485ECB0B7F20.jpeg

Starting to see it from my window as they are currently working on the 2nd floor. Will make sure to post lots of photo updates of this one going forward 😊
On a side note, I think/hope that when Cidex realizes how much success they can have in this area as I’m sure this building will fill up quickly, they aren’t going to hesitate about getting started on hat @124. Time will tell I guess!

Last edited:

Back