Hat @ 122 | 35.96m | 12s | Cidex Group | NORR

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Crane was supposed to have been installed in December.... then it was shoring wall failure, then too cold, then I guess they switched which contractor was doing the formwork and craning. Still moving ahead, just slowly.

I love the fact that Cidex continues to build but I have to ask, including Calgary, I never see many lights on in any of their buildings. Anyone else notice this?

Is there something off with how they build? I've never actually toured a cidex building so I don't have a good perspective.

I love the fact that Cidex continues to build but I have to ask, including Calgary, I never see many lights on in any of their buildings. Anyone else notice this?

Is there something off with how they build? I've never actually toured a cidex building so I don't have a good perspective.
I thought the same for awhile, but I can see the 95th st HAT from my balcony, and it was pretty lit up and occupied looking the other day.

EDIT: I would also say there is nothing wrong with how they build, but their prices rather

Last edited:
Crane base excavated.
D15D4BD0-FA11-45BD-9CDD-EFB476854D65.jpeg

Leo Beimel
• 1st
Vice President, Operations Manager at New-Firmus Inc.
10m • 10 minutes ago

New-Firmus is excited to start a new chapter on our first project with The Cidex Group up in Edmonton AB, The Hat @ Oliver.

Crane base mud stools and formwork in, anchor-bolts set and rebar starting. Crane base scheduled to be poured Tuesday March 8th, 2022 and the crane erection to follow. Looking forward to watch this project as it progresses!

Yeah CIDEX is in-house GC'ing this project, New Firmus is the formwork/craning.

Back