Falcon Towers | 170m | 44s | Langham Developments | Arc Studio

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Judging from this angle, I suspect the second tower will be equivalent to the CWB office tower's height which is not too bad. It won't be that intrusive to the south elevation view.
It would have nice had they applied color trims and tint the balconies in the same (closes) color scheme. It would have truly popped out for the balconies are wrap around.

IMG_1554.jpeg

Architected comment was directed at me. The same statement made on the velodromes' thread targetting me. That is bullying when my comments was not offensive or negative in anyway. The same comment styling targetting Ian the other day and audacious comment made on Epcor's current development that KCanter had to step in to correct...

The block function is great. I blocked two people a year or two ago and it completely changed and improved my experience on this site lol. For example, I have no idea what’s going on in this conversation because one of the parties posts are hidden :)

Maybe one of the parties (the one who I think you blocked) should try getting a life outside of SRC.

Not that I have much of one myself... 😞

Last edited:

Back