Falcon Towers | 170m | 44s | Langham Developments | Arc Studio

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
IMG_0773.jpeg

Wishful thinking and nothing wrong with that - unless you have inside information it will be built with the original planned height- as tower 1 was scaled back.

Wishful thinking and nothing wrong with that - unless you have inside information it will be built with the original planned height- as tower 1 was scaled back.
No new permits revising the Tower 2 height down from 44 storeys so if they want to get in the ground this spring they either will need to submit a revised Development Permit very soon or they will submit Building Permits for the original 44 storey height. We will see...

In the

In post #194, on the 'Abbey Lane Residence' thread, I stated the Falcons mistake so far is the white trim against the white wall is quite full because of the monolithic structure. My opinion was that, had they used color trims instead of he white it would have come out much more pleasantly like using red or green trims to contrast the white walls.
Surprisingly, Ian just upload a perfect example of what I was referring. That red accent wall to the mostly white just really works well. Now, looking at that tower, can you see red or green ( or other vibrant colors) working well with that tower?

Sorry for the minor typos as my hands are having nerve issues and I having some spasm issues. Is there an edit option as I'm not seeing it?
^
"...quite full..." was to be "quite dull".

Back