Falcon Towers | 170m | 44s | Langham Developments | Arc Studio

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Why so short though? Based on the original floor count and height, I calculated that the new height should be 110 m for 29 floors

a few different angles,
DSCN2781~2.JPG

DSCN2788~3.JPG

DSCN2789~2.JPG

DSCN2783~2.JPG

DSCN2730~2.JPG

DSCN2755~2.JPG

yWhy so short though? Based on the original floor count and height, I calculated that the new height should be 110 m for 29 floors
The residential average floor height is 3.1m per, so adding in the taller podium + mechanical puts it somewhere close to the 90+ metre range, unfortunately.
Add the flag poll on top!

Found this on my virtual drive around the City. Seems to suggest that the Tower One will be condos unless they are just throwing words around (tossed salad like).
Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 2.23.36 PM.png

me camera - virtually speaking - was a tad furry.

Oddly old creative...

Oddly old creative...

Lots of big units on this one. Will be interesting to see how they rent. Not sure I’ve seen other rentals with so many units 1500+ sqft.

Lots of big units on this one. Will be interesting to see how they rent. Not sure I’ve seen other rentals with so many units 1500+ sqft.
I am guessing a larger well located space would not be hard to sell to renters, unless most actually like small cramped spaces, which I doubt.

Of course an issue may be price. However, I like the not short term thinking of Falcon here.

Back