Falcon Towers | 170m | 44s | Langham Developments | Arc Studio

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
People tend to forget that a lot of the developers are local developers who built their companies from nothing. There isn’t a lot of fereign money and investments being dumped here. People don’t realize that these developers aren’t playing sims city. It’s real money, development ain’t a game without risks. Of course, constructive criticism is always welcomed. Sometimes it’s the unnecessary insults I hear from members on the forum towards these developers that makes me wanna say do it your damn self instead. Some people forget some of the devs are on these forums and there can and has been a healthy exchange and give or take of information on these forums. Ask questions, be curious, learn and even add your opinion and give your take. A lot of the comments are “this city is shit” or “this developer is shit” which doesn’t help the problem, granted some of them are shit (looking at you regency).

FYI - Reza sold his first multi-fam project, The Langham, out of the Second Cup on Whyte. He then jumped up to The Omega, which was a serious jump and made that work as well.

People tend to forget that a lot of the developers are local developers who built their companies from nothing. There isn’t a lot of fereign money and investments being dumped here. People don’t realize that these developers aren’t playing sims city. It’s real money, development ain’t a game without risks. Of course, constructive criticism is always welcomed. Sometimes it’s the unnecessary insults I hear from members on the forum towards these developers that makes me wanna say do it your damn self instead. Some people forget some of the devs are on these forums and there can and has been a healthy exchange and give or take of information on these forums. Ask questions, be curious, learn and even add your opinion and give your take. A lot of the comments are “this city is shit” or “this developer is shit” which doesn’t help the problem, granted some of them are shit (looking at you regency).
I agree 99%. I still think Regency deserves every insult they get here and more. What they've been doing is beyond ridiculous, with sites the the old BMO and the Emerald.

Falcon's more mature bigger brother?
91420fad-2aa9-463d-afff-3f02da950942-jpeg.457641

mburrr on SSP

Back