Falcon Towers | 170m | 44s | Langham Developments | Arc Studio

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
I didn't realize that Falcon would overtake EPCOR Tower for third tallest. Being south of Jasper, it will stand out.

I didn't realize that Falcon would overtake EPCOR Tower for third tallest. Being south of Jasper, it will stand out.

Is it going to be though? The 170m listed is out of date and the towers won't be as tall, correct? It'll still be a lot taller than most of its surroundings though, and will be pretty dominant in views from Sask Drive.

IMG_0838.jpeg
IMG_0842.jpeg
IMG_0844.jpeg

Didn’t someone here mention that they might start digging and excavating the second tower this winter?

Either way, this increases units and people downtown. Here’s to seeing more of these in the future in the area!
I gotta think that with recent rent increases in Edmonton (after years of nothing), massive influx of population to AB, and GST removal on new developments, it'd be surprising if they didn't get rolling on it sometime soon.

Didn’t someone here mention that they might start digging and excavating the second tower this winter?

Either way, this increases units and people downtown. Here’s to seeing more of these in the future in the area!
We must continue to densify the downtown area and at least slow down the sprawl. More towers like these will help and there’s plenty of room for more of them! 👌

I think just 30 on this first one. So 5 more. Their website shows penthouses on floors 29 & 30.

Back