Encore Tower | 138m | 43s | Westrich Pacific | Dub Architects

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
28BE3BFC-56E8-4913-B42F-5CC60CC3972F.jpeg

Hudson would be a good bet, considering the relatively strong momentum for residential that is building up in DT.
I asked one of the CEOs yesterday and he said that they're moving forward on Grandin 4 next. They have some other projects in the pipeline in Belgravia and Windsor Park as well, but no mention of The Hudson unfortunately.

G4 is the one on 113 street and 100 Ave.
It was approved for 6 storeys but now they are looking to make it up to 18 storeys according to the rezoning sign on site.

Not sure if that has been approved or not.

I asked one of the CEOs yesterday and he said that they're moving forward on Grandin 4 next. They have some other projects in the pipeline in Belgravia and Windsor Park as well, but no mention of The Hudson unfortunately.
It will be nice to have something near the B/M LRT stop.

Hudson is complicated due to ownership of the parkade and so I could see that taking time.

Their product looks nice from the outside and is good for Edmonton's skyline. But become a buyer of a Westrich property and anyone saying "they do good work" will get your blood boiling.
Lol true, I have a friend that worked on the electrical at Encore and he said the build quality of the units was...subpar, especially considering the purchase prices Westrich charged.

Back