Edmonton Motors Lands Redevelopment | 170.07m | 56s | Pangman

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Anyone hoping for spring action on this site will be disappointed to hear that it looks like Revolution Cycle (I think that's who it was but it could be a different company) is setting up some sore of shop in the East dealership building. Lots of racks for bikes and other displays in the windows.
The market for this development doesn't seem to be there right now, so I'll take at least some activation of whatever remains there, instead of an abandoned building and a parking lot.

Anyone hoping for spring action on this site will be disappointed to hear that it looks like Revolution Cycle (I think that's who it was but it could be a different company) is setting up some sore of shop in the East dealership building. Lots of racks for bikes and other displays in the windows.
This is disastrous news......for my wallet. A bike shop on my street. Good lord.

There had always been a plan to start with the more westerly tower (property-wise), the one set back from Jasper Avenue -- so even if that one were to begin construction in the short term, the other tower would not necessarily begin construction for a minimum of 3 years at least.

This is disastrous news......for my wallet. A bike shop on my street. Good lord.
I'm sighing in relief it's not right downtown, for the sake of my wallet. I wonder if this is temporary until they can move back to their Stony Plain Road location or permanent?

They may be moving out More permanently. I'll talk with Friends.

They had Catastrophic flooding from the water main break as well. Remediation will take a few months min. Could also have damaged the foundation.

All the Road , Gravel bikes Tule Racks were down in the lower space.

IMG_7777.jpeg

So the word on this, This is at this point a permanent move. The location on Stoney was damaged during the water main break. Asbestos tiles pulled up. Once Revy can move out product the building will be torn down. The owners of Revy sold the Building a few years ago.

I was chatting with the owner of Variant Edition comics this past weekend and he said they were planning to move back to Stony Plain Rd as soon as it is feasible, although they have alternative plans in place if need be. Didn't say anything about demolition. Maybe it's just the east side of the building (east of Revolution Square) that will de demolished?

I was chatting with the owner of Variant Edition comics this past weekend and he said they were planning to move back to Stony Plain Rd as soon as it is feasible, although they have alternative plans in place if need be. Didn't say anything about demolition. Maybe it's just the east side of the building (east of Revolution Square) that will de demolished?
Add it to the list of the wasteland that is SPR.

This was literally the only decent strip of stores. Sheesh.

Back