Connect Centre | 56.3m | 16s | ONE Properties | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Loblaws sign has had it with this cold weather:
ezgif-5-f4b0277645.gif

Looks awesome!! What a shame nobody is out using the rink. Do you know if it is being used very frequently? If that sweet set-up isn't being taken advantage of, I'm not sure what is going to start attracting people to the plaza.
Quote from the person who posted that photo - "This picture is from midnight during a -20 night, so a bit quiet, but yes, it's almost always full of skaters!"

Looks awesome!! What a shame nobody is out using the rink. Do you know if it is being used very frequently? If that sweet set-up isn't being taken advantage of, I'm not sure what is going to start attracting people to the plaza.
I've skated there three times so far, twice in the evening and once over lunch. The evening times had another half dozen people at least in additon to my group of 4, so it's definitely getting used.

Met up with an old work colleague from Sherwood Park last night and we walked over to Ice District. Ate at The Banquet which was busy and he was blown away with the Plaza/ice rink which had about 20 people on it. He will be bringing his two kids to go for a skate.

Back