Connect Centre | 56.3m | 16s | ONE Properties | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Beau Brooker
• 1st
Project Director
1h • 1 hour ago

Today is my last day with #KatzGroupRealEstate working on the #IceDistrict Project and the timing could not have been any better.

BG/Connect Centre building achieved occupancy this week.
Does not sound like he is hanging on for Phase 2 of ID.

Things were busy with Hometown Hockey.

20220402_131852.jpg

It is interesting. I am thinking such projects may have some flexibility built into them, as things can change over the next few years, say if the bank expects it may need more space.

However, I suspect business people would just stick to what has been announced until if and when it has been determined to change it, so I wonder if the political spin types are getting a bit ahead of themselves here.

It is interesting. I am thinking such projects may have some flexibility built into them, as things can change over the next few years, say if the bank expects it may need more space.

However, I suspect business people would just stick to what has been announced until if and when it has been determined to change it, so I wonder if the political spin types are getting a bit ahead of themselves here.
On this particular case, it's not what's happening.
CWB has a very aggressive expansion plan for the next 5-10 years and if things go their way, they'll actually need those extra floors.

It’s cool to see events like this come to fruition after a near decade of waiting!

Back