Connect Centre | 56.3m | 16s | ONE Properties | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
They need the space for their bank advertisements 😜

1648701256058.png

And when this party starts on Saturday for Hometown hockey…..everyone there is gonna “gee whiz…..why is there scaffolding around the base of this brand new Stantec tower?” Looks like sh!t
I had that thought too. Why exactly is the scaffolding there? what is being worked on in that vicinity?

It's part of the tower window work where they are adding a film to the glazing (I believe) to help prevent issues where glazing units pop or crack and potentially fall. Until that work is complete, this scaffolding will remain.

It's part of the tower window work where they are adding a film to the glazing (I believe) to help prevent issues where glazing units pop or crack and potentially fall. Until that work is complete, this scaffolding will remain.
Has there been any rumblings of timeline for that work to be done?

Does anyone know why on the larger three sided media towers they only put two screens instead of three? The flat grey medal on the one side makes them look awkward and disproportionate.

Beau Brooker
• 1st
Project Director
1h • 1 hour ago

Today is my last day with #KatzGroupRealEstate working on the #IceDistrict Project and the timing could not have been any better.

BG/Connect Centre building achieved occupancy this week.

Back