Connect Centre | 56.3m | 16s | ONE Properties | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Maybe we did dodge a bullet.
Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 3.09.16 PM.png

There’s lots of residential towers of this architectural style I see in Burnaby and one in New West. Honestly as long as correct materials are used it can look pretty sharp.

The problem here is, you’re ideally trying to build a district with continuous architectural features on the South side of the arena. Glass or pass, man.

There’s lots of residential towers of this architectural style I see in Burnaby and one in New West. Honestly as long as correct materials are used it can look pretty sharp.

The problem here is, you’re ideally trying to build a district with continuous architectural features on the South side of the arena. Glass or pass, man.

Oh I agree, the design can work.... in a location far, faaaaar away from the Ice District. After the product we have gotten so far, this would just destroy the entire ebb and flow of the whole area.

^^^^ not necessarily -- the interiors of many of the units are not well laid out in the Stantec tower. Apparently Stantec designed the tower with a mind to "forget the layout, the view is to die for".

Back