Connect Centre | 56.3m | 16s | ONE Properties | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
6BB5BB5A-580F-4385-BEE5-AFAF4C472296.jpeg

There are already plenty of cannabis and liquor stores around, don't need ones directly in the district. With that said though, what would be nice to see there?
What we need is an A&W to make up for the one lost in the old Greyhound depot. I'm a simple soul, I'll always walk for a mozza burger.

There are already plenty of cannabis and liquor stores around, don't need ones directly in the district. With that said though, what would be nice to see there?
Literally anything that isn't a bank, dispensary or pharmacy, however unfortunately, those seem to be the only ones that can afford the rent in a high end location.

Literally anything that isn't a bank, dispensary or pharmacy, however unfortunately, those seem to be the only ones that can afford the rent in a high end location.
Hopefully it'll pick up now that other industries are can start to open up again. I feel like those groups had an advantage over entertainment-focused industries since they didn't need to shut down during the pandemic.

It is up to the market to determine what is or is not needed.
Nope, not necessarily. There's no scientific evidence that demand precedes supply in the economic balance. You can drive up supply with increased demand, if the right movements are made and, in this case, it seems to be the choice.
As much as we live in a relatively free economy, some degree of planning, especially when we want to revitalize a certain area, is needed.
It doesn't make us Commies, tho 🤣

Keep in mind that with the Brewhouse it will include their take on a rec room.

I'd love to see a sneaker store there or something like a Adidas standalone, but the fact is that it has very low pedestrian traffic and density nearby to support thing right now.

Back