Connect Centre | 56.3m | 16s | ONE Properties | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
My two cents: I love the design and it compliments the towers constructed already and it nicely finishes off the core of Ice District with hundreds of office workers. I do wonder if some views from the CWB Tower looking West might be impacted by a new tower on 104th Street on the lands/buildings that Katz owns, but it might be a lower profile. Perhaps the CWB Tower may spur on development of the 104th street property sooner than any development north of 104th Avenue.

My two cents: I love the design and it compliments the towers constructed already and it nicely finishes off the core of Ice District with hundreds of office workers. I do wonder if some views from the CWB Tower looking West might be impacted by a new tower on 104th Street on the lands/buildings that Katz owns, but it might be a lower profile. Perhaps the CWB Tower may spur on development of the 104th street property sooner than any development north of 104th Avenue.
Who did the design render?

I like it!

My only minor gripe is what happens to all that space in the current CWB HQ at Jasper Ave/103 St. What will happen with Second Cup and Crunch Fitness if that building empties out?
The owner will renovate the space to attract other tenants or rent as is. It might take time obviously. Crunch and Second Cup will stay or not but likely will be given a good incentive to stay given any potential business loss.

I like it!

My only minor gripe is what happens to all that space in the current CWB HQ at Jasper Ave/103 St. What will happen with Second Cup and Crunch Fitness if that building empties out?
Good point - they should just renovate the entire thing in order to attract new tenants, as it's 40 years old at this point.

I'm confused what people like about this building, it looks like a plain little 16 story box that you might find in a city like Regina. It has no unique aesthetics whatsoever and is completely disproportionate to the other two towers. It seems like a real missed opportunity to do something that compliments and completes Phase 1. Given the magnitude of this project I was really hoping for something more :(

Last edited:
So I wonder if TD is not going into the district (a good thing) and is just going to reno their existing space as part of the entire ECC mall's rejuvenation.

If TD is staying in the ice district but moving to another space that would be unfortunate as it means we are gaining another bank branch in the commercial spaces.

Last edited:

Back