CNIB Redevelopment | 106m | 32s | ONE Properties | Wallman Architects

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
CNIB03.jpg

It could have been a bit straighter and centred if I wasn’t scared of the cars waiting to turn left lol. The good thing about that light is that it has a short pedestrian only signal before the cars can go.
Or take grandma out for a walk crossing the street? That should buy ample of time.

random thoughts from your photo:

Maybe it’s because I have absolutely no interest in pot, but Nova cannabis is the biggest disappointment ever for that location...

I wonder if that colourful blue building will ever pull a jasper house and construct a second tower on the south podium. Could be an issue if the underground parking continues under the entire site though.

I wonder if we will ever see a office tower join the mix on W. Jasper Ave. This area is getting so dense, it would be nice if there was some large employers in the area as well.

random thoughts from your photo:

Maybe it’s because I have absolutely no interest in pot, but Nova cannabis is the biggest disappointment ever for that location...

I wonder if that colourful blue building will ever pull a jasper house and construct a second tower on the south podium. Could be an issue if the underground parking continues under the entire site though.

I wonder if we will ever see a office tower join the mix on W. Jasper Ave. This area is getting so dense, it would be nice if there was some large employers in the area as well.
I agree, anything like a liquor or cannabis store on a main street like Jasper or Whyte is disappointing, but I guess there wasn't much else they could've done with that old Earls tin palace building haha.

An office tower here would be nice and really make this an Uptown to Downtown, but I'm more than happy with all the residential going in atm

Back