Central Tower at Century Park | ?m | 18s | ProCura Real Estate | Humphreys

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Daveography , to be fair re: sales centre, lot's of workers busy fitting it out when I was there yesterday. Front door open, taking advantage of the good weather. I'm sure it will be up to par in due time.

The only render I could find showing rooftop was Post #54 render, and it looks screened in, so hopefully.

Sales centre getting some love,

Not so sure the roof top mechanical will be...

Wonder what's going to go next at CP? I know there was talk about a boutique hotel at one point. Wonder if that's still in the plans.

Central Lake

I wasn't going to take a photo today, as not much change with our beloved Central T. Just then the clouds parted and the high noon sun rays inched closer, igniting a glorious and righteous course of Swan Lake "Goose-Central Lake" style. Awoken out of a momentary stupor (many would disagree), this splendor fully ignited... I expertly grabbed my "Point Du Shoot" ...

New Lake/beach naming contest
Come on, its Friday, its Spring and its free to enter.
I'll start.
- Central Lake.

From this Friday.
Their getting close to wrapping this one up. It's looking great in my opinion. In my wildest dreams I had never imaged a high rise like this on the (not so) old Heritage Mall site...
I talked with someone on site whom, I assume, was a construction foreman who said that there is no other screening planned on top the hat to cover the mess. I suggested that I would volunteer to create a "Thomas the Train origami edifice to work with the the Century Park theme, but to no avail.

2019-05-17 002.JPG

2019-05-17 008.JPG

2019-05-17 015.JPG

2019-05-17 018.JPG

Back