• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sales center
From their website,

GROWING INTO OWNERSHIP
ProCura will offer an innovative option-to-own program at select properties at Century Park. The option to own program, OpTown, will aim to allow rental tenants to grow into home owners. Stay tuned to this site and the updates section for exciting news about OpTown, and for announcements on residential projects within Century Park that will offer OpTown.

Cenral Tower Sales Centre 2018-12-28 003.JPG
Cenral Tower Sales Centre 2018-12-28 003.JPGCenral Tower Sales Centre 2018-12-28 004.JPGCenral Tower Sales Centre 2018-12-28 017.JPGCenral Tower Sales Centre 2018-12-28 018.JPG

Sales Centre mystery solved --Optown. 'Twould be interesting to see the mechanisms for the buy-in -- creativity on the financial side -- should bring some lookers and tire-kickers.

I upped my vote on this one -- it is coming out true to the rendering; it is adding a focus to the neighbourhood and, if the rest of the development follows in form, it will be a great addition to Edmonton

Yes @Kaizen, I read that article, too. The premise sounds very interesting. I think that, if proven, it will allow Procura to move faster on particularly the Louvre and the Times Square projects, perhaps both starting this year. It also bodes well for a start on other downtown properties. I like Procura -- they go for avant garde design solutions (mostly) and they certainly have a rich land portfolio. This underscores the reasons that I raised my vote from like to like a lot.

That sales centre really sells it.

Also, they are gonna need way more screening for that rooftop mech. I don't usually see stacks sticking out the top like that. I'm not an expert by any means, but it doesn't look right. @Airboy?

Back