• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
New canopy structure (in progress) near the station:
IMG_6443.jpeg
IMG_6444.jpeg

Are these new? Signs of progress? Can’t see anything on the website. https://designcorp.net/projects/bonnie-doon/
Not 100% sure tbh but it seems like they could be. They were just posted last month so perhaps there is some movement? I wouldn’t be surprised if the redevelopment was finally going to start now that the valley line is open.

Not 100% sure tbh but it seems like they could be. They were just posted last month so perhaps there is some movement? I wouldn’t be surprised if the redevelopment was finally going to start now that the valley line is open.
I think you’re right. The “Block E” is a new reference for sure.

On one hand, it’s good if they are still planning things out in Morguards behalf, but on the other, they haven’t submitted anything to the city that anyone has posted nor began subdivision. @Avenuer anything on your end you’ve seen or heard?

True but it is encouraging that PCL has taken over the old dry cleaners unit beside the liquor store as their on-site office.
I wish the first thing they would do is take a bulldozer through the middle of the mall to open up 84 Ave. Selfish reasons, but would make walking to the lrt much easier after hours.

I wish the first thing they would do is take a bulldozer through the middle of the mall to open up 84 Ave. Selfish reasons, but would make walking to the lrt much easier after hours.

So you want demolish the food court at Bonnie Doon? It's their busiest area.

Back