Bateman Lands Mid-Rise | 34m | 8s | Bateman Properties | Next Architecture

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Seems a lot more detailed than the first go round. Surely, that will be appreciated by all.

Rumor around the 'hood is that ONE Properties is no longer associated with the project. I have no idea where that came from, or whether it's true. Has anyone here heard anything?

Yeah, I really hope it's not true, as ONE would be the ones bringing all the development expertise to the project. This project didn't bother me, or get me excited. I'd like to see a grocery store back in the neighbourhood, though - hopefully something better than what we had previously (it drove me crazy when I'd go there and they would be out of "staple" products).

Looks like theirs a contamination issue stemming from the Todd Cleaners across the street.
I wonder will this slow things down?

Last edited:
It's aliiive

Reference ID: Job No 310531514-001
Description: To construct a mixed-use development of two residential towers (15 and 18 storey) with 2 storey west podium and commercial uses (Restaurant, Specialty Food Services and General Retail Stores) in east podium. (1932 BY BATEMAN)
Plan 1822016 Blk 122 Lot 29
Applicant: DIALOG, ROB SLYWKA
Create Date: 4/8/2019 12:16:22 PM
Neighbourhood: STRATHCONA

After what happened at South Park on Whyte, I would not be surprised if they change the design to something worse.

Nope (recent as of this month, DP app):

Back