News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.4K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

Edmonton and the Hydrogen Economy

I feel this could take off more, if there were more fueling infrastructure. We have a bit in Canada, but mostly in BC and Quebec.

It also probably makes more sense for heavier modes of transportation, where battery size/weight are issues.

So I think there are different situations where, Hybrid and Hydrogen would make more sense than EV's.

I feel this could take off more, if there were more fueling infrastructure. We have a bit in Canada, but mostly in BC and Quebec.

It also probably makes more sense for heavier modes of transportation, where battery size/weight are issues.

So I think there are different situations where, Hybrid and Hydrogen would make more sense than EV's.
If they get the heavy equipment fuelling infrastructure up like they say is coming, I hope they would also allow regular vehicles to fuel up too. It would enable anyone to use hydrogen fleet or private vehicles, and if there is a big uptake then we can worry later about how to create dedicated fuelling stations for regular vehicles.

Back