C.3 The Fourteen (Development Permit)
Todd Ashton - OCI Architecture

Motion of Support with Conditions.
The Committee recommends the following:
● Given that the package lacks references to winter city design, additional
consideration should be given to meeting the intent of the City’s Winter City
design guidelines.
● More consideration needs to be given to the development of the plaza / entry
areas. Consideration should be given to finishes, fixtures, features, etc., which
provide a sense of welcome and gathering, and as appropriate, acknowledge
Greek culture.
● The south facade requires further treatment to improve what is otherwise a
blank wall. In addition, because the west facade may be visible for some time,
similar consideration should be given to its treatment as well.

CARRIED

I couldn't find the thread, so I'm posting here.
Walking around Jasper Ave today and came across that. Wasn't there two days ago.
20200823_105155.jpg

I couldn't find the thread, so I'm posting here.
Walking around Jasper Ave today and came across that. Wasn't there two days ago.
there's a short thread on this project already. i'm excited to see the white brick(?) or whatever they're cladding with!

I tend to forget about this project due to the volume of other projects ongoing at the moment, but this one gets me excited everything I see it, and in particular because it's a low-rise, unconventional build on such a major roadway.

Does anyone know if there been any interior renderings released?

Any ideas on how this one is coming along?
The website on the billboard pictured above is offline, and the building's page is buried on Maxwell's website under the section "houses for sale in Oliver - Downtown". The asking price is $0 and there's not a lot of information on there. I wonder if they're still trying to pre-lease space, or if something changed with the ownership, the relator being contracted, or something else.

As per @Avenuer still in review, but here are the details which weren't previously available:

Reference Id:Job No 359231475-002
Description:To construct and operate a mixed Use building with a General Retail Stores, a Restaurant with 77.4 square meters of Public Space with 65 seats, and Specialty Food Services with 61.9 square meters of Public Space with 52 seats on the main floor; and Health Services on the second floor; and Professional, Financial and Office Support Services on the third floor; with underground parking.
Plan B3 Blk 14 Lots 56-57
Applicant:OCI ARCHITECTURE INC.
Create Date:2020/04/03
Neighbourhood:OLIVER
Approval Date:2020/04/28

Back