What do you think of this project?

• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it

• I dislike it a lot

• Total voters
Further to our efforts @Daveography is it too soon to set up a thread for our first big project entitled "World Indigenous Peoples' Exposition" slated for West Rossdale. Then, at a minimum, all comments and eventually renderings would be in one place. I could then be a bit more descriptive about some of the elements of the concept prior to renderings. Your call, obviously.

Corrections to this: This is being developed by St. George’s Greek Orthodox Community of Edmonton; Karampelas & Executives are the marketing and sales representatives. Also, the building will have its own underground parking, not utilizing parking at St. Joeseph's. Apologies for the errors.

Thanks, was wondering about that. After my post I went on Google Earth to try and find the parkade entrance for St. Josephs and couldn't.

I could see what looked like a parkade entrance from the alley:

Reference ID: Job No 359231475-002
Description: Construction of (a) new building(s)
Plan B3 Blk 14 Lots 56-57
Applicant: OCI ARCHITECTURE INC.
Create Date: 4/3/2020 12:10:24 PM
Neighbourhood: OLIVER

Holy crap, is it just me or is there an influx of religious communities that are entering the development game?

Well 2 now :p But they've always been keen to grow the cults in any way possible haha
Actually I think it makes a lot of sense and I don't know why more churches don't do this if they want to keep their doors open. Church membership in general is way down and along with that, tithing. They need other sources of revenue.

ALSO: West Edmonton Christian Assembly did develop a condo building right next to their church way back about 20 years ago.

Back