121 West | ?m | 10s | Regency Developments | DER + Associates

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
That it will, that it will.

For the VAST majority of people the exterior cladding and palette means very little if anything. It's about what's inside, amenities, finishes, location and $$$.
Exactly this. As badly designed as it is on the outside, and as much as I hate the project overall, $1,200 for a 2 bed, semi-downtown in a concrete building is a pretty good deal and will absolutely fill up.

Exactly this. As badly designed as it is on the outside, and as much as I hate the project overall, $1,200 for a 2 bed, semi-downtown in a concrete building is a pretty good deal and will absolutely fill up.
I pay $1200 and my building is an old, non renovated one, in the same area (west Oliver). This will be COMPLETELY filled up in months, especially considering the proximity with Unity Square and everything there.
They nailed the pricing on this one.

Does it come as a bit of surprise to anyone else that despite that girth, there aren't any 3 BR options? Especially if they could nail a $1400-1500/mo rate, families would eat those up.

Does it come as a bit of surprise to anyone else that despite that girth, there aren't any 3 BR options? Especially if they could nail a $1400-1500/mo rate, families would eat those up.
Even their 2 beds are on the smaller side, so I'm guessing they were just trying to squeeze as many units in as possible.

On Rentfaster, they list 1 bed at $1,100 and a 2 bed at $1,275. So if we assume a studio goes for $1,000, if the squeeze a 2 bed + studio into roughly the same space as a 3 bed they're getting $2,275 instead of $1,400 for roughly the same space. That'd be my guess.

3 bedrooms are tricky and often overpriced for most families.
But that's the point here, no? At $1400~1500, a 3 bedroom here would be in a great price point and would likely still turn a profit for them, all the while attracting a different kind of resident to the area (families with kids).
They didn't need to add too many, but having a few would've been great.

$460 per leasable square foot

Lets get this one sold, profit cut, and new projects moved forward, eh Regency!

Back