• Total voters
This should make it easier to visualize the difference
1Capture.JPG

2Capture.jpg

PERMIT_DATE November 27, 2019
JOB_CATEGORY Commercial Final
ADDRESS 300, 10130 - 103 STREET NW
NEIGHBOURHOOD DOWNTOWN
JOB_DESCRIPTION To complete interior alterations (demo existing & construction of new partition walls) for commercial office tenant improvement - building "Enbridge Place", floors 3, 4, & 5
BUILDING_TYPE Office Buildings (520)
WORK_TYPE (03) Interior Alterations
FLOOR_AREA 28,825.72
CONSTRUCTION_VALUE 2,000,000

AltaML also moving in

Alberta Infra was looking at this at one point (edit: to lease). Think they passed because of the lack of supernet and cost of installing relative to other properties that already have it downtown.

Last edited:
Reference ID: Job No 360870328-002
Description: To construct exterior alterations to a mixed-Use Commercial Use Class building (3rd floor patio).
Plan NB1 Blk 3 Lot 216
Applicant: WOLSKI DESIGN GROUP LTD.
Create Date: 4/27/2020 12:51:09 PM
Neighbourhood: DOWNTOWN

This one rings my bell ^ I worked for about a year and a half with Marshall Wolski (both at Klaus Hoffman & Assoc.) before -- first me then Marshall -- left to start our own companies in Edmonton. Marshall sold his company to a couple of his employees. Good to see that they are still "doin' it".

Permit Type Major Development Permit
Permit Class Class A
Permit Date May 14, 2020
Status Approved
Description of Development To construct exterior alterations (adding a rooftop outdoor patio on the third floor Accessory to the existing Professional, Financial and Office Support Services Use) to an existing mixed-Use, Commercial Use Class building. (103rd Street Center)
Address 10130 - 103 STREET NW

Back