• Total voters

Daveography

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Former Enbridge building on 103 getting some work done:

Reference ID: Job No 311722167-001
Description: To Construct Exterior Alterations (Facade Improvement, new planters, barrier free ramp, doors and windows and plaza improvements) and Interior Alterations (Convert 2nd Floor offices to conference space and fitness area)
Plan NB1 Blk 3 Lots 217-218
10130 - 103 STREET NW
Plan NB1 Blk 3 Lot 216
10130 - 103 STREET NW
Plan NB1 Blk 3 Lot 215
Applicant: KENNEDY
Create Date: 4/23/2019 2:29:45 PM
Neighbourhood: DOWNTOWN

103 Street Centre redo coming:

Permit Type Major Development Permit
Permit Class Class B
Permit Date Jul 25, 2019
Status Approved
Description of Development To construct an addition (new front vestibule) and exterior alterations on the first and second floors only (facade improvement, new planters, seating, barrier free accessible ramp, steps, doors and windows and plaza public realm improvements); and to operate a General Retail Store on a portion of the main floor; and to construct interior alterations (convert second Floor offices to a conference space and fitness area) to an existing mixed-Use Commercial Use Class building. (103rd Street Center)
Address 100, 10130 - 103 STREET NW
Legal Description Plan NB1 Blk 3 Lot 216
Neighbourhood DOWNTOWN
Neighbourhood Classification Central Core

103 Street Centre redo coming:

Permit Type Major Development Permit
Permit Class Class B
Permit Date Jul 25, 2019
Status Approved
Description of Development To construct an addition (new front vestibule) and exterior alterations on the first and second floors only (facade improvement, new planters, seating, barrier free accessible ramp, steps, doors and windows and plaza public realm improvements); and to operate a General Retail Store on a portion of the main floor; and to construct interior alterations (convert second Floor offices to a conference space and fitness area) to an existing mixed-Use Commercial Use Class building. (103rd Street Center)
Address 100, 10130 - 103 STREET NW
Legal Description Plan NB1 Blk 3 Lot 216
Neighbourhood DOWNTOWN
Neighbourhood Classification Central Core

PERMIT_DATE October 08, 2019
JOB_CATEGORY Commercial Final
ADDRESS 10130 - 103 STREET NW
NEIGHBOURHOOD DOWNTOWN
JOB_DESCRIPTION To construct Interior Alterations to an existing commercial building - 103 Street Centre. Tenant Lounge, Entrance Lobby and washrooms on main floor. Fitness Center, Conference Center, Lobby and washrooms on Second floor.
BUILDING_TYPE Office Buildings (520)
WORK_TYPE (03) Interior Alterations
FLOOR_AREA 54,314.64
CONSTRUCTION_VALUE 5,200,000

@archited Indeed, Jobber is moving from Alberta Block.

20191030_135938.jpg
20191030_135916.jpg

@ronron I have some, but have not been given permission to share. It's not substantially different than it was, but let me check in with my acquaintance and see if I can post them now.

ETA: Apparently I can't post the high-res versions yet, but they are available in the lobby. Will grab some photos shortly.

Last edited:
@ronron I have some, but have not been given permission to share. It's not substantially different than it was, but let me check in with my acquaintance and see if I can post them now.

ETA: Apparently I can't post the high-res versions yet, but they are available in the lobby. Will grab some photos shortly.
Appreciate it a lot! I may have to sneak into the lobby and take a look, thanks!

Back