News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 8.1K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.7K     0 

Downtown

Can they even get enough inventory to fill a new store? Fam friends own a bike shop in EDM and they say it's been horrid trying to source anything bicycle related, whether tires, frames, wheels, brake assemblies, etc. Back order back order back order.

Can they even get enough inventory to fill a new store? Fam friends own a bike shop in EDM and they say it's been horrid trying to source anything bicycle related, whether tires, frames, wheels, brake assemblies, etc. Back order back order back order.
Cranky's have been fairly good this year. Like all shops bikes were an issue but they seem to have a few coming in that are not already payed for. And so far touch wood I have been able to get the parts i have needed in a timely manor.

Coming to the new Capital Apartments on 108 Street for the next few months (they're taking all the main floor retail bays). Includes:

RGE RD Larder
Buon Giorno Good Morning breakfast bar (Cafe Amore folks)
Token Bitters
Alexander & Rose
Las Vintage
Libertine Fragrance
Vignettes gallery and event space

"In collaboration with Vignettes we are introducing five brand new store fronts to #yegdt on November 14. Explore a curated selection of vintage goods, our day to night breakfast and wine bar, cocktail lounge with speakeasy access, gallery and events space and more!

Grab your tickets for our opening night VIP Gala on November 13 now: http://www.vignettesyeg.ca/"

Now that's certainly cool.

Reference ID:Job No 413495520-002
Description:To continue to operate a Restaurant (previously Freshii to Great Canadian Pizza). and construct interior and exterior alterations.
Plan F Lots 27-29
Applicant:GSKSC GROUP INC
Create Date:11/4/2021 2:45:17 PM
Neighbourhood:DOWNTOWN

Alberta Boom.png

Although the Photo is of Cow-town, the article has more relevance to the Central/Northern half of the Province. As I noted months ago -- buckle in -- Alberta is going to lead the way and Edmonton will be the main beneficiary along with a rise in the Canadian dollar. Article appeared in the National Post.

Back