News   Apr 03, 2020
 8.1K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 9.1K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3K     0 

Downtown

I think it is clear that "The Nap Room" is likely the same owners just rebranding. Yes, it was definitely "the brand" that failed them. I am sure of that. This one will be hugely successful, no doubt. A rebranding is all they needed.
Oh the signage just screams amateur and temporary. If at first you don't succeed ... rebrand. I expect sometime in the future the signage will have to prominently feature UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT.

View attachment 597967The Tap Room’s permanent sign went up, and I am wondering if this is perhaps just a reboot of Slop Shot. The quality of signage is eerily similar.
They're abandoning the sports bar niche and moving to a more difficult, and probably more competitive market. Cavern is right across the street for those that like wine and cheese.

Walking around the last two days I've noticed a lot of places looking and feeling much better overall.

However, Jasper Avenue from 100-104st is pretty bad looking, feeling and not representative of what we want this place to be.

Also, I still see a lot of very obvious gang/crime happenings in and around the area that would be nice to breakup.

Back