Hat @ Oliver (Cidex) 122st 101 ave - submitted and Approved
Falcon (Langham) on 104 st - submitted and Approved
The Edward -12235 - 106 Avenue - submitted and Approved
Leston James - 10125/31/39 - 114 Street - Submitted and Approved

Open Sky 102 Ave and 121 st submitted and still being reviewed
The Parks (Pangman) 108 st Jasper ave submitted and still being reviewed
Station lands- 101 st and 104 Ave - submitted and still being reviewed
Oliver Crossing - 112 street 103 avenue submitted and still being reviewed
Edgar Development (Oliver West) - 123 st 102 ave - submitted and still being reviewed
Williams Hall - 10030 102A Ave - Submitted and still being reviewed

The Hudson- (westrich) 103 street 100 Ave - no application recieved yet
Ice District Block BG - no application recieved yet
Wow Tas!! Most of these projects have kicked off or soon to be!! Sounds like we're patiently waiting on the Edgar to break ground soon. The other ones....not so much.....

One other project about to break ground although not on the list noted above is the Abbey Lane (?) development on 120 Street between 102 and 103 Avenues. I'm not sure if it qualified for this grant program.

Regarding this project, I wonder how it will impact the community garden at Peace Garden Park directly south of it.

Any maybe the Leston Holdings project on 116 Street will also be starting this year? I'm not aware of timeline on it.

One other project about to break ground although not on the list noted above is the Abbey Lane (?) development on 120 Street between 102 and 103 Avenues. I'm not sure if it qualified for this grant program.

Regarding this project, I wonder how it will impact the community garden at Peace Garden Park directly south of it.

Any maybe the Leston Holdings project on 116 Street will also be starting this year? I'm not aware of timeline on it.
Leston's project probably won't start until mid-late spring. They're focusing on finishing the one on 116st/106 ave and some big renovations in a few of their older buildings.

Back