2.6K     0 

Centurion 118 | 47m | 15s | Next Architecture

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I missed this project the first time around. If it does ever pick up steam again someone should let them know there's already a Devonshire Apartments only about six-and-a-half blocks or so southeast at 10018 112 Street.
Devonshire Apartments.jpg

It's not a gravel lot. Also with all the bike lanes and new developments lately, it's really difficult to find street parking here lately. That lot will be missed a lot by those in the neighborhood. Price of progress I guess, and it's nice to see a new proposal for this lot.

nice to one of the last (if not THE last), gravel parking lots in Oliver gone.

As I see two empty lots 1-1.5 blocks just West in the picture. Then, the ingrained memory of that area, right south of 116st-Jasper is a big empty lot, Rexal on 118-119st has a huge parking that I would love to see developed. We have come a long ways though.

add on: I don't mind what I see here,

It's not a gravel lot. Also with all the bike lanes and new developments lately, it's really difficult to find street parking here lately. That lot will be missed a lot by those in the neighborhood. Price of progress I guess, and it's nice to see a new proposal for this lot.
There's still a lot of street parking available. Let's not kid ourselves.

There's still a lot of street parking available. Let's not kid ourselves.
I agree. I live in Oliver too and whenever somebody visits me by car they opt for street parking first and only use the visitor parking second if they can't find street parking. My building has 10 visitor parking stalls behind it and they are NEVER full.

People who live in my building will also park on the street sometimes if it's less than two hours rather than drive into the underground parkade. So their parking space is empty while they park on the street. It goes back to how many parking stalls do we actually have available per vehicle - too many!

Last edited:

Back