News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.4K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

Around Edmonton

837653EA-C06E-44EF-B787-D1B3F4CFF1F5.jpeg

In all of my 49 years…..I have NEVER seen this city so green before….we are truly lucky to live here…..with the exception of winters of course
63 years here and its been green in very rainy years. but My gardens have never been this good. I have a couple of snapdragons that are over 4ft tall. the plans seem to love the hot and Humid.

In all of my 49 years…..I have NEVER seen this city so green before….we are truly lucky to live here…..with the exception of winters of course
Winters here really aren't that bad. I'll take consistent -10 to -25 and sunshine / snow over +5 to -10 and cloudy / rainy (i.e. Vancouver, Southern Ontario, etc.).

Winters here really aren't that bad. I'll take consistent -10 to -25 and sunshine / snow over +5 to -10 and cloudy / rainy (i.e. Vancouver, Southern Ontario, etc.).
100% agreed. Also, even the -10 to -25 is an exaggeration, tbh. Except for the odd coldsnap, we'll consistently be between -5 and -15, mostly sunny and about 30 snowy days/season.
I'll gladly take this over the doom and gloom of endless rain in Vancouver, for example. I'll also take Edmonton's consistent, predictable winter over Calgary's and the Chinook. Nothing is worse than half-melting the snow and making slippery roads/sidewalks when it freezes over again.

Back